| WHO SHOULD COMPLETE THIS INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION?
WHO SHOULD NOT COMPLETE THIS INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION?
- Anyone who is/will be in the US with a valid visa status (F1, J1, H1, etc.)
(Complete the domestic admissions application)
- US citizens
- Permanent residents (green card holders)
- Individuals with an approved application for permanent residency (have a receipt of filing of the I-485 from USCIS)
- Individuals with USCIS approved refugee or asylum status
- To begin, please create an account by clicking on "First time user account creation" below.
- You must create your own login and PIN. Please keep this information, so you can return to your application and finish later. (You can save and access your application later by clicking on the "Finish Later" button.)
- You may create more than one application with the same login and PIN.
- The application is not complete until you click the "Application is Complete" button.
- Once you have submitted the application, you will not be able to update the application.
- Online payment of the $50 application fee must be submitted when completing the application. Please have your credit card information ready.
- This application does not support the use of the "Back" button, Back arrow, or Backspace key. Please use the navigation link provided on the page, otherwise errors or lost data may occur.
Please send official academic records to the Office of International Admissions at:
Global Education Office
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001